For most of these images I played around with color overlay as well as adjustment layers. I added characters that I found on the internet and that I had laying around.
Mobster monkeys! Awesome good work. I enjoyed the thought of not the cartoons being in your reality but you being in their realty. But in both ways the imagery works.
I think these were great, some of them a little creepy (for some reason I got an ominous feel from the ones with the leaves in the background). I like the effects with the blue by your side. How was this done?
Excellent use of Filters. I like the Godzilla on the I-25 access ramp at 5pm or 7am he has no chance. Roadkill.
ReplyDeleteMobster monkeys! Awesome good work. I enjoyed the thought of not the cartoons being in your reality but you being in their realty. But in both ways the imagery works.
ReplyDeleteI like the simpsons aliens down in the corner coming for yah, scary.
ReplyDeleteI like the added cartoon elements. Watch out for the Monkey Mafia!
ReplyDeleteI think these were great, some of them a little creepy (for some reason I got an ominous feel from the ones with the leaves in the background).
ReplyDeleteI like the effects with the blue by your side. How was this done?